Wednesday, August 27, 2008

All about mee!! :)

First and foremost, my name is Ruth but my coach started calling me coach barr because she says i make her hungry hahah!! The one color that would totally express who i am would have to be hot pink!! yeah yeah i know know its typical color for a girl but it stands out just as i do and is a loudd color as am i :). iI love to laugh until my stomach hurts and just have fun at whatever i do. I love playing volleyball and soccer and i'm currently in the junior varstiy team, i have a pasion for law and plan to study political science in college one day and hopefully become a lawyer!! i would love to have a silver range rover its just not your average car its awesome :)! i would like to go visit barcelona, spain i'm not sure why at the moment but when i figuree it out i'll ket you know :)